Upcoming Vehicles in India by 2014
- Datsun Go – One of the most eagerly awaited cars for 2014. Datsun plans to bring-in a reasonably priced range of cars. Datsun Go will be the first model in this chain, a small car that will be channeled in markets through Nissan dealerships. Datsun was left behind almost 3 decades ago, now when Nissan needs to create a new mark in market that’s why it brought this brand back in market. Datsun Go is slated to be launched somewhere in February 2014 and will be priced somewhere between Rs.2-5 lakhs.
- Tata Nano Diesel – Another one of the most eagerly awaited models in small cars section, Tata Nano with a cheaper price tag and better mileage will no doubt bring a new refreshing light in Tata Nano’s journey down the road. The new model will be priced somewhat around Rs.2.50 lakhs and will come with several improved features like a more robust and durable body, a stronger power mill, larger space inside, and better comfort & convenience features. Tata plans to launch the car somewhere in March-April 2014.
- Maruti Suzuki YL1 – Maruti SX4 could not perform that well as compared to other sedans from Maruti Suzuki like Dzire, Esteem, 1000, etc. YL1 with new design, specifications, features, and power train will be replacing SX4 in Indian automotive market. The car will be priced at a bit more aggressive level as compared to its predecessor. The car is slated to launch in first half of 2014 and the price range endured by it will be somewhere between Rs.6-9 lakhs.
- Renault Duster Facelift – It is no hidden fact that whenever people will discuss the history of SUVs in India Renault Duster will appear in golden words. The car took SUV market level to a more reasonable and affordable level. The facelift of this car’s new version will be priced between Rs.8 – Rs.12.28 lakhs and is expected to hit floors during first half of 2014.
- Honda Mobilio – Honda’s Brio platform has help launching some of the best vehicles in Honda’s product line. After Amaze, Honda now plans to bring-in a new MUV based on same. The car will be priced somewhere between Rs.6.5 – Rs.9.0 lakhs and will be competing against some of the strongest players in Indian MPV segment – Chevrolet Enjoy, Toyota Innova, and a few others. The car is slated to be launched in February 2014.